Coop Master Program & Paid Internship
The goal of our internship program is to potentially develop and retain the best talent by converting top-performing interns into associates of the rotational development programs, where applicable. For those looking for Co-op opportunities, our Co-op program offers academic assignment designed to ultimately provide participants with experience related to and consistent with their academic and career goals. For Co-op opportunities, there must be a partnership agreement between a student, employer and college.
Important Note: the CPT program is offered after 9 months of your study.
Some of the Master Degree Programs:
• Master of Business Administration (MBA), with concentrations: Management, Health Care
• Management, and Project Management
• MBA International Business
• Master of Advanced Computer Science (CS)
• Master of Information Systems Management
• Master of Healthcare management
• Master of nursing administration
• MA Communications
• MA International relation and Diplomacy
• MS Computer Engineering
• Master of International Hotel and Tourism Management
• Master of Accounting
• Master of Information Technology with concentrations in Software Engineering, Computer Networking, Computer Security, System Development, Telecommunications and IT Project Management
And other Masters degrees available upon request
The master degree program schemed for students who value both classroom and practical experience. Some specific requirements are:
• Transcripts and certificates of BA/BS a 4-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent, with min GPA 2.75 but for the students whose GPA is below that should enroll into the foundation courses in addition to work experience.
• English proficiency requirements: TOEFL isn't required if you prove that you had two years practical English through your studies, as we offer admission for the ESL programs.
• No GRE/GMAT is required.
• Complete the full application package.
• Bank statement showing a balance of 20,000$ - 31,000$ as a minimum amount.
• Two recommendation letters.
• Up-to-date CV.
• 4 photos: 5x5 white backgrounds
• Copy of a valid passport.
List of recommended colleges
• National University San Diego, California
• Silicon Valley University, West Sacramento California
• Northwestern Polytechnic University, Fremont, California
• Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, New Hampshire
• Stevens - Henagar College-Salt Lake City, State of Utah
• Lincoln University San Francisco, California
• California University of Management and Sciences Los Anglos, California
• Sullivan University, Louisville, Kentucky
• Northwestern Christian University, Eugene, Oregon
• Aristotle University School of Public Health, located in Carlsbad, California (in San Diego County).
Feel free to ask for any additional information
Call +962 6 5511950 now!